FBMM has an excellent opportunity for hands-on learning and to become involved in numerous facets of sales and royalty processing. As the Royalty Assistant you will track and process digital and physical sales data, assist the Royalty Audit team on contract compliance audits, assist the Royalty Administration team with preparation of third-party royalty statements and help with other general projects as needed.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position in our Nashville office. Preferred candidates are conscientious, dedicated, detail oriented and able to operate with a high level of flexibility.
- Collating and preparing digital and physical sales information
- Interpreting and organizing external data received
- Assisting in preparation of artist, producer, publisher, profit participation and mechanical statements
- Field internal and external licensing and royalty inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Prepare and maintain royalty desk audit files
- Provide support with catalog research, database ingestion and cleanup
Important Skills and Qualifications we look for:
- Solid mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and prioritize and maintain recurring tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Enjoys working in and excels in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, vlookups)
- Bachelor's Degree in Music Business or bachelor's degree with Music Industry or relevant coursework including Survey of Music Business, Music Publishing, Copyright Law and Record Label Operations is required.
Please apply through this portal: https://fbmm.efficientapply.com/jobs/558081.html