Life is too short not to be a part of something bigger. PFS is partnering with a Business Management firm that provides comprehensive and concierge-style service to ultra-high-net-worth individuals. Their Bookkeeper should fit into their family-style service culture, being willing to creatively collaborate and intelligently problem-solve. Upbeat, proactive, and motivated to help others, this position offers competitive pay and career mobility.
- Enter, code and reconcile client bank and credit card statements into QuickBooks
- Process and pay all client bills and keep track of payment due dates
- Prepare monthly client financial reports including P&L, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Process client payroll and enter into a general ledger
- Assist with securing of client insurance both business and personal, in addition to maintaining client business and tax licenses
- Assist with client tax preparation (federal, state, business and sales), including preparing annual 1099’s
- Basic office duties such as filing mail, answering phones, and scheduling appointments
- Provide assistance to Account Executive, Supervisors, Managers and Partners as needed
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Management firm
- 2+ years of QuickBooks or Datafaction
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Please send your resume in Word format to:
Premier Financial Search
Multiple positions are available with various firms.
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email a resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Interested in Relocating?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Premier Financial Search is recognized for consistently finding qualified candidates to directly fulfill our client’s needs. We specialize in the placement of Accounting and Financial professionals in CPA and Business Management firms across California and New York. Our clients include some of the top national, regional, and local firms as well as entrepreneurial companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, The Bay Area, Texas, Washington, Oregon and more.
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org