Work hard; play hard. You’ve heard it before. But have you tried working hard without believing in your work? It’s a mind-numbing, soul-crushing existence. So, PFS did something about it. We found a firm that you actually want to work for—one that values collaboration, diversity and inclusion, one that trusts you to contribute creatively and personally to problem-solving, and one that wants to reward you for such contributions. Balance work and play as an Administrative Assistant in a firm that actually means something to you.
- Light ‘secretarial work’ such as answering and transferring incoming phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties such as scanning and mailing, as well as maintaining files
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements as assigned
- Ensure timely payment of personal bills and other light bookkeeping
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client staff and company information
- Special projects as assigned
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication, writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
Please send your resume in Word format to:
Premier Financial Search
Interested in Relocating?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocation plans in more detail!
Premier Financial Search is recognized for consistently finding qualified candidates to directly fulfill our client’s needs. We specialize in the placing of Accounting and Financial professionals in CPA and Business management firms across California. Our clients include some of the Top National, Regional and Local Firms as well as entrepreneurial companies in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, and The Bay Area.
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org