Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, a top entertainment business management firm, is seeking an Account Manager to join our team of dedicated professionals in our Century City office. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee the day-to-day business, personal and financial affairs of assigned clients and entities. The Account Manager will supervise a small staff of bookkeepers.
- Daily client activity, including requests and timely follow up on all outstanding matters
- Review work of bookkeepers (AP/AR, cash receipt and journal entry coding, general ledger, payroll and financial statement review)
- Review bank balances and statements and approve transfers as needed
- Monitor credit card activity, fraud alerts and credit score issues
- Monitor Insurance renewals and claims
- Assist with home and car purchases
- Other projects, as needed
The successful candidate with possess the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping for high net-worth individuals, preferably within business management
- 3+ years of experience in the client services field
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is highly favored
- Comprehensive knowledge of the general ledger, AP/AR, insurance, payroll, bank reconciliations and financial statements
- Prior experience in a Lead, Senior or Management role
- Excellent communication skills (in person, on the phone, and via email)
- Sense of urgency and demonstrated ability to follow through
- Commitment to professionalism, timeliness and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, accounting software, and databases
- Experience with Datafaction and/or Imaging Software is highly preferred
This is an exempt position. Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k), a generous paid time off policy and up to ten paid holidays per year. We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great work/life balance. Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All roles are ideally for the Encino or Century City offices, remote to start, but we are also open to NY (Manhattan or White Plains).
About Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman
Founded in 1967, Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman ("GRF") is a leading full-service business management firm for an exclusive assortment of entertainers, executives and select high net worth individuals. Our 30 partners and over 500 staff members deliver comprehensive financial services in the fields of music, motion pictures, television, sports, literature and other creative and performing arts. Our firm has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, Nashville, San Rafael, Wilmington and London.
Please submit application to email@example.com