Matthew Hoffman, Founder and CEO of Trusted Advisor, a tight-knit association of advisors with A-list celebrity clients, influencers, pro-athletes, musicians, creators and producers, today announced the company’s newly created advisory board.
Founded in 2020, Matthew Hoffman has worked to build the Trusted Advisor brand with the mission of fostering an exclusive community of entertainment business managers, artist managers, entertainment attorneys and celebrity family offices. These advisors, like their clients, have unique needs from a technology, investment, cybersecurity and risk perspective.
The association is bound together through education initiatives, private meetups and global summits. Trusted Advisor has longstanding partnerships with leading institutions like Signature Bank, Miller Kaplan, Momentous Insurance Brokerage, Amber Group, UBS, Axos Bank, and Bill.com.
Commenting on the new Advisory Board, Hoffman states: I’ve always been deeply inspired by the talent of the entertainment advisors we work with. Entertainers are perpetually at the leading edge of seismic technological and cultural changes. And their advisory teams need to figure out how to navigate these areas from a financial, legal, tax, investment and risk perspective. Our #1 goal from the beginning has been to show the same level of dedication to creating unparalleled resources for entertainment advisors.
Advisory board member and Founder & CEO of Milk & Honey Music + Sports + Ventures, Lucas Keller, says: “It’s great to see a company curating the legal and business management community in addition to creative execs and business owners like myself. Most of all bringing together the good guys in Hollywood that are truly advocating for talent. I’m excited to help on the ground floor as Trusted Advisor launches.”
Adds Gary Marella, a Trusted Advisor Board Member and the CEO of Beatclub, Mono Music Group and VerzuzTV: “A powerful organization in every aspect. Trusted Advisor unites true advisors through memorable experiences. They are at the cutting edge of a changing entertainment industry and one to pay attention to.”
Trusted Advisor’s full Advisory Board includes:
● Alex Smith, CPA, Partner-in-Charge of the Business Management Group at Mann Gelon Glodney Gumerove Yee LLP (MGGGY)
● Brandon Leopoldus, Esq., Founder of Leopoldus Law, APC
● Craig Manzino, CPA & Partner, Armanino
● Deborah Klein, Primary Wave Music Partner
● Eduardo J. Pabellón, CPA, Senior Manager at Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, LLC
● Gary Marella, CEO, Beatclub/Mono Music Group/VerzuzTV
● Jennie Sowers, CFP® & Partner at KORE Private Wealth
● Joe McGill, CPA, Partner at Topline Business Management
● Joel T. Jordan, Founder & President, Synchtank
● John Tomlinson, Founder & CEO at Gravitas Insurance Group
● Jonathan Fitzgarrald, Managing Partner of Equinox Strategy Partners
● Joshua Klein, Managing Partner and Founder of TKG Business Management LLC
● Justin Kobay, CPA, Partner at LL Business Management, Inc.
● Kristin Lee, Managing Director and Founder of KLBM
● Laura Rutebuka, Director of Family Strategy at LifeLine Financial Group
● Lexy Schmertz, Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships & Innovation at Christie’s
● Lorna Donohoe, Managing Director, Influence and Partnerships, MGO
● Louis Barajas, MBA, CFP®, EA, Co-Founder and CEO, Business Management LAB
● Lucas Keller, Founder & CEO of Milk & Honey Music + Sports + Ventures
● Mark A. Pariser, CPA & Partner at Dunn, Pariser & Peyrot
● Milana Lewis, Co-founder & CEO of Stem
● Morgan Stinson, Social Impact Leader at MGO
● Portia Sabin, President of the Music Business Association
● Shane David Hall, Director – High Profile Division at The Fine Art Group
● Steven Hamilton, SVP | Group Director, Media, Entertainment, Private Equity & Family Office Banking at Signature Bank
● Tate Henshaw, Co-Founder and COO of Arc Management
● Vickie Nauman, Founder & CEO at CrossBorderWorks